CribSteward helps home owners document their estate and prepare for disasters and emergencies. We help you to be the hero when disaster strikes so you can ensure your family can survive and thrive during and after an event.
The main reason for preparing is that you are responsible for the welfare of your family. Daily we face the possibility of natural and man-made disasters, electrical grid failure, and economic and political instability. If the effects of these forces last more than a few days, you will find yourself unable to provide the basic necessities of life for your family if you are not prepared.
- How will you feel when food and water are running out and the stores have not been restocked?
- How will you deal with daily tasks like cooking, cleaning and sanitation when there is no power?
- How much fear and anxiety will your family have because there is no plan?
We Have Been There!
- We understand how it feels to be concerned about the welfare of your family if a disaster strikes.
- Like you, we did not truly understand the risks and the severity of the consequences from a large disaster.
- Like you, we did not understand how vulnerable our nation’s power grid is.
It is easy to become overwhelmed with the number of websites, blogs, books and other information that are available on disaster preparedness.
We can be your guide!
With our services, website and editable forms, we help you successfully navigate through your preparedness journey.
It is easy to get started:
- Fill out the contact form and ask for our Estate Preparedness Overview and Assessment.
- We will call you to walk through the assessment and schedule our first visit.
- Your preparedness journey begins!
Contact us today to start your preparedness journey.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Your support is very much appreciated.